Serving Greater Kitsap County & Bainbridge Island
If you are building a custom home or are planning a remodel in Poulsbo, Bainbridge Island, Bremerton, Port Orchard or Greater Jefferson County call UBuildIt Poulsbo to schedule a FREE consultation and learn how we can help to build or remodel your home on the Greater Kitsap Peninsula.
What Does It Take to Be An Owner/Builder?
Our clients come from all backgrounds and most have jobs and family commitments, but they all have one thing in common our clients want to control their construction and home improvement projects without making costly mistakes.
A project is comprised of two important stages or phases; the Planning Phase and the Construction Phase. The Planning Phase commonly begins months, or even years, before construction actually begins, and is a most critical part of the overall project. This is a time when land is selected, budgets are formed, plans are developed and any site challenges are addressed. Because we believe that it is easier to design your project around your budget, than to struggle to make your budget fit your plan, we recommend contacting UBuildIt early on so your home planning gets off on the right foot.
Throughout construction of your home UBuildIt consultants will be there to assure that you are in full understanding of the construction process, you know who to call and when to call them, and are confident in making necessary decisions along the way. You can expect our construction professionals to give you and your project the attention and respect you deserve. In the end, your custom home will be one that you will be proud of for years to come.
Contact us at 360-779-8303 or firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your dream home today!
The UBuildIt-Poulsbo Team
Joe Gates, owner and lead construction consultant is a licensed general contractor, and has worked in residential and commercial construction since 1976. He has an extensive background in custom home construction, kitchen remodeling, and additions, which makes him a great asset to UBuildIt. Joe applies his knowledge to each project, lending advice to homeowners, and helping them to avoid costly mistakes. To keep up on the latest regulations, and building trends, Joe is an active member of the Home Builders Association, and takes advantage of continuing education classes held locally and nationally. Our clients rely on Joe to assist them in land evaluation, design practicality, obtaining costs, creating schedules, and expert advice through the course of construction.
Judy Granlee-Gates,owner and client relations manager has worked actively in residential construction since 1988. Judy previously received her BA in Education, Training and Development; and she uses her skills to successfully assist and educate clients through the building process and beyond. Clients recognize her detailed organization style and strong customer service background and feel confident that they can always count on her to help them with anything that may come up. Judy was recently recognized by the Kitsap HBA as Remodeler of the Year.
Allison Falk, Planning Consultant, comes from a background in interior design and construction, with experience working from behind the desk, and out in the field. Since 2000, Allison has been helping owner-builders to design and manage the building of their homes . She has a great understanding of client concerns, and puts forth much effort to keep clients on track. “When I discovered UBuildIt, I found the missing link. The system they had in place was the one tool I needed to prevent anything from falling through the cracks”. Allison loves the gratification of assisting homeowners to accomplish the great task of successfully managing their own project.
Our Full Range of Services includes:
- Budget evaluation & assessment
- Property location and/or evaluation
- Referrals to preferred, cost-effective Owner-Builder lending sources
- Designer or Architect referrals & design development oversight
- Impartial material & technology assessment
- Construction planning, specification development & bidding
- Technical & professional on-site consultations from start to finish
- Access to proven, qualified & reliable subcontractors & suppliers
- 24/7 phone access & support
Why We Are the Best Value
- You pay no profit and overhead.
- Our flat fee is based on your project.
- Preferred pricing from our subs and suppliers.
- You make the decisions and pay invoices.
- Site visits assure quality and completeness.
- Established construction calendars keep job moving.
- Realistic advice and recommendations on products and services.
- Lenders know and trust us.
- Know all construction costs up front.
- Perform the work you want.
Current UBuildIt-Poulsbo Projects
- Moving the farm! This unique equestrian property boasts a beautiful home, a great shop and a beautiful custom barn; all minutes away from miles and miles of riding trials. Poulsbo
- Planning for the future, this well planned home will provide many conveniences so the owners can live comfortably as they age. Tracyton
- A well lived in and worn out rambler transforms into a cozy comfortable home for the second generation of family owners. Bremerton
- A small, well planned addition provides privacy and the intimate space for an aging mother who now lives with her daughter’s family. Poulsbo
- A beautiful home designed by this architect/owner takes advantage of the amazing waterfront lot, and has plenty of room for entertaining. Bainbridge Island
- A dark and dated lakeside home gets an interior remodel just in time for the owner’s waterfront wedding. Bremerton
- A unique home on a challenging lot adjacent to an airstrip doubles in size and gives the owners a spectacular view. Silverdale
- The Olympic Mountains makes a wonderfully majestic backdrop for this fabulous NW lodge style home. Silverdale
- A home owner takes this bull by the horns and is taking the active approach in building his home and shop – from the ground up! Bremerton
- Making personal space a priority turns this home into the owner ’s haven.” Silverdale, WA
- Owner/Architect designed home with a spectacular view of the golf course. Bainbridge Island
- Modern updates to a 1970’s home will provide more living space and the amenities of a contemporary dwelling. Bremerton
- Contemporary View Home with the Owner’s Professional Dance Studio. Bainbridge Island
- Long Anticipated Update and Expansion to a Cozy Island Rambler. Bainbridge Island
- The Perfect Home for Retirement Designed Specifically To Meet the Needs of Aging Owners. Port Orchard
- Stylish Small Living Home Uses Color and Design to Make this Project Larger Than Life. Indianola
- Challenging Waterfront Lot Transforms from Unsightly Tear-down to Beautiful Bungalow. Bremerton
- A Creative Combination of European and Asian Design Elements Create an Elegant View Home. Hansville
- Traditional French Estate with Indoor/Outdoor Living Space Makes the Owners Feel Right at Home. Bainbridge Island
- Contemporary Cantilevered Design Makes an Architectural Statement On the Island. Winslow