Serving Bastrop, Lee & Fayette Counties
Newly completed home (above and below) in Cedar Creek Texas. Go check out our Facebook page for more photos of this home and other beautiful homes. Look at the bottom of this page for other client project photos!
Our Clients Say it Best!
Greg and I want to thank you for all your expert help and guidance when we built our home. We really appreciate the fact that you always returned all of our calls promptly. All the subcontractors were professional and great to work with. We have a beautiful home that we feel like will last for a lifetime in quality and workmanship. Your attention to our specifications and wishes concerning the detail in our home is greatly appreciated. Thanks again for a job well done! – Shelly and Greg Guenther
“We went to Sears Commercial and with the UBuildIt discount, we picked top of line appliances for our new home. Appliance select consultant, Kim Vo was great to work with and was happy to provide estimates on any appliances we chose. Our consultant Scott Botz is a true professional and has helped us with every detail as we begin our UBuildIt journey.” – Thanks Greg & Shelly G.
“We are about 2.5 months into the project and electrical, mechanical, and plumbing are almost finished. Scott is great about calling, and does so almost daily, to check on our progress, advise our efforts, and make sure that we are on track for the next step in the process.” – John W.
Not only does UBuildIt-Bastrop do homes, we can also help you build your custom barn or barndominium – see above.
Our team at UBuildIt Bastrop will assist you in managing your building or remodeling project like seasoned professionals.. Our consultation services range from the early stages of home planning, include finding land and plan development to buying and installing the final finishes.
Scott Botz – Managing Partner / Planning & Construction Consultant. Scott has worked in the construction industry with Architects and Structural Engineers for 16 years. As a designer/builder he is committed to and has enjoyed working with clients designing their dream homes and watching them come true. His background gives him a thorough understanding of the building process both as an UBuildIt Planning Consultant and as an owner/builder himself. “I want to get to know the clients and find out what their goals are”, says Scott. “Being able to listen to their ideas, put them on paper and then watch them come true is a great feeling.” Scott has been a resident in the Bastrop County for the last 8 years; he looks forward to helping people in the Bastrop, Lee and Fayette Counties build their dreams.
The UBuildIt® system is the perfect alternative for providing you with COMPLETE CONTROL, contacts to competitive quality subcontractors and suppliers and SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS…. along with expert guidance throughout your home building or remodeling project.
The UBuildIt System
Our unique consulting service assists homeowners with overseeing and managing the entire planning and building process. By following these links, you can learn more about the UBuildIt System for Custom Homes and Remodel/Additions. We “DO” Log Homes so contact us for more details and click here for information on the log home company that assists us!
Our full range of services includes:
- Budget Evaluation & Assessment
- Property Procurement and Evaluation
- Green Building/Energy Systems Analysis
- Online Project Management System Services
- Referrals to Preferred, Cost-Effective Lending Sources
- Technical & Professional On-site Consulting
- Access to Proven, Qualified & Reliable Subcontractors & Suppliers
- You are in control of the entire project
- You receive the advantage of volume builder discounts and leverage from our preferred subcontractors and suppliers
- You reap the rewards and efficiencies of utilizing our proven system
- You can have the upgrades, extra amenities or square footage you deserve in your custom home
- You get one-on-one attention, response and courtesy from our subcontractors and suppliers because you are a UBuildIt client
- You establish a relationship and work with a dedicated construction expert who will assist you with every aspect of the planning & building process
- You will complete your project with a bigger, better home and often times with a high level of equity
- Banks prefer working with UBuildIt clients and offer incentives accordingly
Advantages of Our Program-Tools For Success!
- You Control the Entire Project-Full Disclosure-No Hidden Costs
- Ultimate Flexibility! Do Some Work Yourself Or Use Our Contractors
- You Will Get Excellent Bank and Lending Resources
- Find That Special Lot From Our Network of Real Estate Professionals
- You Will Get Design, Architectural and Engineering Support
- You Will Get Extensive Budget Planning Balancing Your “Wants and Needs” With Your Projected Budget
- You Receive Builder Discounts From All National/Local Suppliers
- You Will Receive Permitting Assistance and All Building Inspections Support
- You Have Leverage With Our Preferred Subcontractor/Supplier Base
- You Receive Technical Guidance on Product and Performance Standards
- You Receive Contractor and Supplier Bid Analysis During Costing
- You Get One-On-One Attention, Response and Courtesy From Us
At UBuildIt-Bastrop, we strive to provide a level of service that our clients will want to brag to their friends, family and even complete strangers about their experience! Why not find out more about this unique service today by calling our office for a FREE, no-obligation, one-on-one consultation at 512.321.5222, toll free at 1.866.UBUILDIT or email us atBastrop.TX@ubuildit.com
Some of our Current UBuildIt-Bastrop Projects
Thresher – 2194 sq. ft. Two Story Custom Home Rebuild from the Bastrop Fire; Paige, TX Thresher siblings are all hands on when it comes to pouring the slab for their new home. Exactly one year after the Bastrop Fire…things are looking up for the Thresher family.
Camp Residence – This 2121 sq. ft. home is a rebuild from the Bastrop Complex Fire in 2011.
Waltrip Residence – This home has 1400 heated sq. ft. It is located on prime property in central/downtown Austin. ” We are about 2.5 months into the project and electrical, mechanical, and plumbing are almost finished. Scott is great about calling, and does so almost daily, to check on our progress, advise our efforts, and make sure that we are on track for the next step in the process.” John W.
Arnew Residence - This nearly 2,000 heated sq. ft. home is nestled in between the beautiful cedar trees in Cedar Creek, TX
Anderson Residence - located in Cedar Creek, TX. With a little over 3,000 heated sq. ft…this home is going to be nice and spacious.
Hunt Residence - This 1435 heated sq. ft. garage apartment is located in the Colony, just outside Bastrop TX
Marzan Residence – This 4816 sq. ft. home will sit on the banks of Lake Travis in the Village of Volente Beach outside of Austin Texas.
O’Connor Residence - This 1434 heated Sq. Ft. home is soon to be one of the newest additions to the town of Bastrop.
Some of UBuildIt – Bastrop’s Completed Homes
Carroll – 2112 sq. ft. Contemporary Custom Home Rebuild from the Bastrop fire in Smithville, TX.
Ettle Residence - is 2898 total sq. ft. located in Elgin Texas.
Guenther – 1967 sq. ft. Ranch style Custom Home on 42 Acres in Cedar Creek, TX.
Colton Residence - I had a beautiful house built by UBuildIt…And I LOVE IT. If y’all are wondering if you should have a house built with Scott, I would say YES. He will work with you and has a lot of good ideas.